You are here"Nano" Events / NanoWal Days
One a year, the network organises a one day workshop on a specific topic related to nanosciences and nanotechnologies. National and international speakers are invited to present an introductive lecture on the subject as well as presentation of the recent advances in the domain. This workshop is also the occasion for Ph.D. students and post-doc researchers to present their own research project during a poster session and to share their expertise.
Next "NanoWal Day"
- May 2016 at UCL (Louvain-la-Neuve): "STM and AFM: What's new after 30 years?"
Previous "NanoWal Days"
- May 2015 at UMONS (Mons): "Nanomaterials and Energy"
- May 2014 at ULg: "Bio-inspired synthetic functional molecules"
- April 2013 at UNamur: "Theory and Modelling at the Nanoscale"
- April 2012 at ULB: "Functionalized interfaces at the nanoscale : synthesis, characterization and applications"
- December 2010 at UCL: "Inaugural Meeting of the NanoWal ASBL"
- May 2009 at ULg: "Molecular and Nano-Electronics"
- March 2008 at UCL: "MEMS and Nanotechnology: Through Science and Application"
- May 2006 at FUNDP: "Microscopies and Spectroscopies of Nanostructures"
- December 2005 at ULB: "Nanostructured Surfaces: Functionnalization and Reactivity"
- April 2005 at UMH: "Theoretical Modelling at the Heart of Nanotechnologies"
- June 2004 at ULg: "Nanoparticles: Synthesis and Characterisation"
- October 2003 at UCL: "Nanotechnology and Biology: State of the Heart"