You are hereNetwork Presentation / Objectives of the network
Objectives of the network
The general objective of the NanoWal network is to enhance both Belgian competencies and activities in the fields of nanosciences, nanotechnologies and nanomaterials.
More precisely, the goal of the NanoWal network is to set up actions in order to
- increase Belgian activities and competencies in the fields of nanosciences and nanotechnologies;
- favour new collaborations and projects between the academic and the industrial actors;
- favour multi-disciplinary approaches, absolutely necessary for high-level research in nanotechnologies;
- spread the information and the knowledge in the field;
- allow a better training of scientists and industrials;
- ease the access to large equipment facilities;
- favour interactions between academics, scientists and industrials;
- transfer knowledge and technologies to the industry.
To fullfil these objectives, the network develops activities described in the 'Activities' tab.