You are hereNetwork Regulations, board, membership, ... / Membership: conditions, procedure, fees, ...
Membership: conditions, procedure, fees, ...
The NanoWal network is composed of effective and associate members.
Effective members are senior researchers/representatives of academic research labs, superior schools, research centres, or industries active in the field of nanotechnologies. Associate members are the members of the groups represented by the effective members. (See article 5 of the ASBL statutes for more complete informations)
If you wish to join the network as an effective member, you should send your application to the secretary. You membership will then be submitted to the approval of the steering committee (board). Your application file should contain a short motivation letter, a resume, and a slide presenting your group activities. For the two later documents, please use the templates provided hereunder. Along with your application, please also provide the following informations:
- LASTNAME, Firstname, Title, Function;
- name of your group, laboratory, or service;
- name of your institution, research center, or enterprise;
- complete address;
- phone n° and contact e-mail;
- URL of your group, laboratory, or service website;
keywords on the following points:
- main competencies (max 3),
- main research projects (or themes) or products (max 3),
- main equipments (max 3),
- list of associate members with e-mail addresses
After acceptance of you application, you will be contacted by our treasurer to pay the membership fees that are fixed as follows
- university or superior school groups: 10.- € + 5.- € per associate member, limited to 75.- €
- research centers and industries : 150.- €